Accuracy Shipping Limited is a third party logistics solutions provider. It is Gujarat based company. This company offers customized and end-to-end logistics solutions and services including transportation and distribution, freight forwarding, clearing and forwarding service, custom house clearance, warehousing and value-added services to its clients. Before step into IPO analytical review, let’s have a look at the issue details of the company. Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review is necessary prior to investment.
About Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – June 11, 2018
- IPO Closes on – June 14, 2018
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 81 – Rs. 84 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1600 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1600 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,936,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 35.76 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Part repayment/prepayment of certainly secured borrowings availed by this company.
- Purchase of goods transportation vehicle.
- Funding the working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Accuracy Shipping Limited is incorporated in 2008.
- This company is also engaged in the handling of project cargo, which is a specialized activity requiring detailed planning and technical expertise.
- Accuracy Shipping Limited was transformed into a logistic solution powerhouse, providing unparalleled quality service blended with a focus on total customer satisfaction.
- The comprehensive project handling service includes designing and execution of customized solutions tailored to meet specific customer requirements for the transport of high-value specialized equipment from one location to another using multiple modes of transport.
- Accuracy Shipping Limited has 169 employees on its payroll.
- This company had now made the journey to a truly global logistics solutions partner.
- Accuracy Shipping Limited had now evolved to provide total logistical solutions covering customs clearance, freight forwarding, shipping, air freight, consolidation, sea-air, inland haulage (transportation), warehousing, and cross trades, overseas warehousing and a whole range of custom-made solutions to suit the unique requirements of each of their customers.
Promoters of the company :
- Vinay Tripathi, aged 36 years is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Rama Tripathi, aged 32 years is the Promoter, Whole Time Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review :
Let’s start with the profit analyzation of the company. The annual profit is ascending. According to last FY, net profit is 195.93 which is higher than the FY 2015-16. Now let’s come to the other financial statement, derived from DRHP or draft red herring prospectus. On the last FY, EPS stands at 5.44, the EPS level is quite good. P/E ratio is not available in the DRHP. As per the previous FY, RoNW is 14.68. The company has NAV/share of 14.83 as per FY 2016-17. Hence, based on the available data, Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view. Investors or traders may take a chance to gain maximum profit.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.