Accuracy Shipping Limited is a third party logistics solutions provider. It is Gujarat based company. This company offers customized and end-to-end logistics solutions and services including transportation and distribution, freight forwarding, clearing and forwarding service, custom house clearance, warehousing and value-added services to its clients. Before step into IPO analytical review, let’s have a look at the issue details of the company. Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review is necessary prior to investment.
About Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – June 11, 2018
- IPO Closes on – June 14, 2018
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 81 – Rs. 84 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1600 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1600 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,936,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 35.76 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Part repayment/prepayment of certainly secured borrowings availed by this company.
- Purchase of goods transportation vehicle.
- Funding the working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Accuracy Shipping Limited is incorporated in 2008.
- This company is also engaged in the handling of project cargo, which is a specialized activity requiring detailed planning and technical expertise.
- Accuracy Shipping Limited was transformed into a logistic solution powerhouse, providing unparalleled quality service blended with a focus on total customer satisfaction.
- The comprehensive project handling service includes designing and execution of customized solutions tailored to meet specific customer requirements for the transport of high-value specialized equipment from one location to another using multiple modes of transport.
- Accuracy Shipping Limited has 169 employees on its payroll.
- This company had now made the journey to a truly global logistics solutions partner.
- Accuracy Shipping Limited had now evolved to provide total logistical solutions covering customs clearance, freight forwarding, shipping, air freight, consolidation, sea-air, inland haulage (transportation), warehousing, and cross trades, overseas warehousing and a whole range of custom-made solutions to suit the unique requirements of each of their customers.
Promoters of the company :
- Vinay Tripathi, aged 36 years is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Rama Tripathi, aged 32 years is the Promoter, Whole Time Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review :
Let’s start with the profit analyzation of the company. The annual profit is ascending. According to last FY, net profit is 195.93 which is higher than the FY 2015-16. Now let’s come to the other financial statement, derived from DRHP or draft red herring prospectus. On the last FY, EPS stands at 5.44, the EPS level is quite good. P/E ratio is not available in the DRHP. As per the previous FY, RoNW is 14.68. The company has NAV/share of 14.83 as per FY 2016-17. Hence, based on the available data, Accuracy Shipping Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view. Investors or traders may take a chance to gain maximum profit.
Categories: IPO Review