Aarvi Encon Limited is engaged in the business of providing engineering and manpower outsourcing services in India and internationally. The headquarters in Mumbai. The company offers IT staffing, manpower outsourcing/technical staffing/manpower deputation, project management, construction supervision, procurement assistance/expediting, inspection, pre-commissioning and commissioning, operation and maintenance and shutdown services. They have come up with their IPO to hit the bourses. We will now check the Aarvi Encon Ltd IPO review and will try to find out investment horizon for our readers.
About Aarvi Encon Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 21, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 26, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 54 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 2000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue size – 3,934,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 21.24 Cr
- Listing exchange – NSE SME Exchange
Objectives of the issue :
- To meet the working capital requirements of the Company.
- Acquisitions and Other Strategic Initiatives.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company-
- Aarvi Encon Ltd Incorporated in 1987.
- The company serves oil and gas, power, LNG, PNG, refinery, petrochemical, pipeline, wind power, solar power, offshore, exploration and production, infrastructure, ports and terminal, telecom, fertilizer, cement, automobile, metro and mono rail, railway, metal and mineral, information technology industries.
- Company’s Client list included Reliance Industries, Cairn India, HPCL Mittal, Bechtel etc.
- Serves around 135 clients and has over 3000 plus employees on company payroll.
- Preferred service provide for many MNCs and we are associated with them for many years.
- This company’s dynamic approach to problem solving enables us to deliver quality services on time coupled with consistent performance to our clients in India & Overseas.
- Many of clients in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Cross-country Pipeline, Power, Infrastructure and Telecom sectors have retained us as their preferred service provider.
Promoters of the company :
Mr. Virendra Dalpatram Sanghavi and Mr. Jaydev Virendra Sanghavi.
Aarvi Encon Ltd IPO Review: Though the company has shown sudden decrease in the profits in FY 2016 but it managed to be back in track in next financial year. The issue is fully priced with latest PE ratio of around 11. The business model is attractive and we feel the business will grow further in future. Hence, our Aarvi Encon Ltd IPO review posts a POSITIVE view on this issue and risk savvy investors can invest for medium to long term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.