Aaron Industries Limited is incorporated in 2013. This company is engaged in manufacturing and trading business of elevator products. The article is all about the Aaron Industries Limited IPO Review along with its issue details, date, price etc.
About Aaron Industries Limited IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – August 20, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – August 24, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 38 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,257,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.78 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Set up a new line of business in the expansion plan.
- Meet the working capital requirement.
- Meet the Public Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Aaron Industries provides Elevator product and parts including Elevator cabins, Doors, Frem, Header, Traction Machine etc.
- This company is one of the group companies of Moti Group.
- Aaron Industries Limited provides designing ultra modern up to the mark cabins for luxurious properties residentials as well as commercials.
- This company has changed the elevator industry from simple cabins to extra-ordinary designer cabins within a short period.
- Aaron Industries Limited has an advantage of getting the best people, infrastructure, and opportunities for growth.
- This company’s Elevator cabins and doors has become a brand that its customer is proud.
The promoter of the company :
- Mr. Amar Chinubhai Doshi, aged 55 years, is the Managing Director, Chairman, and Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Karan Amar Doshi, aged 32 years, is the Whole Time Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Monish Amarbhai Doshi, aged 29 years, is the CFO and Promoter of this company.
- Ms. Radhika Amar Doshi daughter of Shashikant N Shah, aged 54 years is the Promoter of this company.
- Ms. Toral Karan Doshi daughter of Rajiv Chandrakant Shah, aged 31 years is the Promoter of this company.
- Ms. Bhoomi Monish Doshi daughter of Mitesh Chandulal Jariwala, aged 29 years is the Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Aaron Industries Limited IPO Review :
The above attachment contains financial data of the company. The data includes past five years statement of the company. Their growth level is low overall the years. Let’s look at the fundamental details of the company, taken from the draft red herring prospectus. As per the FY 18, basic and diluted Earnings Per Share or EPS stands at 10.47. P/E ratio is not shown in the company prospectus. Let’s move on to the RonW and NAV/Share statement. Return on Net Worth or RoNW is at 30.05 as per the FY18. NAV/Share in the FY18 is 18.94. As you can notice, in all the financial segments, the last FY18 is quite high. Therefore, a question of genuineness may arise from it. Hence, Aaron Industries Limited IPO Review is NEGATIVE. Investors should think before investing in it. It is advisable to avoid the IPO for investment.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.