A B Infrabuild Limited is mainly engaged in providing Road Over Bridge (ROB ) and Foot Over Bridge (FOB) related services. This is a Mumbai based company. The content is comprised of A B Infrabuild IPO Review along with price, issue details, DRHP.
A B Infrabuild Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 28, 2019
- IPO Closes on – July 3, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 29 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,428,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 12.84 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To meet the Working Capital Requirements of A B Infrabuild Limited.
- General Corporate Purposes of this company.
About The Company –
- A B Infrabuild Limited was incorporated in 2011.
- This company also offers services in the area of new station infrastructure, civil and structural work, track formation, track linking, gauge conversion, and new railway lines.
- A B Infrabuild Limited is also involved in building road contracts, Infrastructure, and steel grinder bridges.
- This company is a contractor with the PWD Maharashtra and the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- As a contractor, A B Infrabuild Limited has an AA grade for dealing with the creation of infrastructure and operating a ready mix concrete plant.
- The major customers of this company are GCC Hotel Private Ltd, Sky Way Infrastructure Private Limited, Krypton Corp, Dev Engineers, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd., Central Railway Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Western Railway Mumbai Railway Railway, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, Western Railway, Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd, and Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- The order book of A B Infrabuild Limited consists of around 52% of the orders with Western Railway.
- This company is also a pioneer in the Ready Mix Concrete Industry having a Ready Mix Concrete Plant with a fleet of 15 Transit Mixers at Kashimira Thane District, Maharashtra.
Registered Office Address
104, Shubhangan CHS Ltd,
Jawahar Nagar, Near Railway Crossing,
Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400 062.
Tel.: +91 22 28712114 / 3
Ready-mix Concrete Unit Plant
Mhatre’s Plot, Survey No-137,
Backside of J. Kumar Infraproject Plot,
Near Chane Bridge, Ghodbunder Road,
Kashimira, Dist. Thane- 401104
The promoter of A B Infrabuild Limited :
- Mr. Amit Bholanath Mishra, aged 41 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of This Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Amit Bholanath Mishra, aged 41 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of This Company.
- Shreeprakash Singh, aged 48 years, is Whole Time Director of This Company.
- Bharat Kumar Parmar, aged 39 years, is Whole Time Director of This Company.
- Mukesh Pandey, aged 41 years, is Whole Time Director of This Company.
- Udayan Anantrao Chindarkar, aged 52 years, is Independent Director of This Company.
- Aneeta Devi, aged 37 years, is Independent Director of This Company.
- Vinita Bhuva, aged 29 years, is Independent Director of This Company.
Competitive Strengths of A B Infrabuild Limited :
- The main competitive strength of A B Infrabuild Limited is their Quality.
- One of the strength of this company is Transparency.
- Marquee Clientele and Long Standing Relationship with their clients of A B Infrabuild Limited.
- Modern Techniques and Innovation are another strengths of this company.
- Experienced and Professional Team are most important strength of A B Infrabuild Limited.
- State of the Art Infrastructure Facility and Advanced Machinery of this company.
- Focused Presence and a Healthy Order Book are another strength of A B Infrabuild Limited.
Business strategies of this company :
- The main business strategy of this company is their maximize revenue through capacity expansion and increase in efficiency.
- One of the strategy is reduction in the cost of borrowing.
- Enhancing production efficiency and minimize process losses are another strategies of this company.
- Reduce operational costs and be cost competitive.
- Have a consumer-centric approach and deliver quality products of this company.
- Deliver value for money to their clients.
- Adopt best practices in all functions and processes.
Company Financials :
A B Infrabuild IPO Review
The company’s financial details contain a profit-loss statement over the past few years. It reflects the company’s profit level was 314.66 lakhs. Apart from this, the company’s fundamental ratios are also quite good. Basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) as per the FY18 was 3.82 (post bonus calculation). The company prospectus doesn’t reflect P/E (price to earnings ratio). Now, we will look at the RoNW (Return on Net Worth) 28.14 and NAV/Share (pre-bonus) is 44.71. Therefore, based on the fundamental analysis, A B Infrabuild IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. This IPO can be subscribed for a long term perspective.