A1 Acid is engaged in the business of trading of high quality industrial acid and chemicals. It is Ahmedabad based company. Besides discussing A-1 Acid IPO Review, the content will cover date, price, issue detail, company background of the company.
A-1 Acid IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 25, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 01, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 60 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%.
- Issue Size – 3,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 18.00 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Funding of working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purpose of A-1 Acid.
- The general object of the issue is expenses of issue.
About The Company –
- A1 Acid is incorporated in 2004.
- This company offers a wide range of chemical products which find variety of applications in the industrial sector like chemical, textile, steel, aluminium, pesticides, fertilizers, intermediates, defence, metals and petro refineries.
- A1 Acid is provides transportation facilities to its customers through owned fleet of tankers.
- The registered and correspondence offices of this company are situated at Gujarat.
- A1 Acid has two warehouses both are located at Gujarat and one branch office located at Rajasthan.
Products of A-1 Acid :
Formic Acid :
This Formic acid is used as a coagulant for obtaining rubber from latex. This is an auxiliary for delining and pickling of fur. Formic acid is used fixing of dyes-in leather industry and in processing in textile industry.
Acetic Acid :
Acetic acid is used in textile industries. It is mainly use for textile processing and printing.
Ethyl Acetate :
Ethyl Acetate’s solvent in printing inks, paints and coatings, laminates, flexible packaging, aluminium foil, pesticides, flavour in pharmaceuticals, nitrocellulose, varnishes, synthetic fruit essence, perfumes, photographic films and plates, adhesives, pharmaceuticals.
Toluene Di – Isocyanate :
MDC is a transparent, colorless, volatile liquid with a mild ethereal odor. It is mainly used as a solvent.
Nitric Acid :
Nitric acid is the primary reagent which is used for nitration. This is an addition of a nitro group and typically to an organic molecule. This Nitric Acid used as pigments in inks and dyes. This is mainly used as a strong oxidizing agent.
Sulphuric Acid :
Sulphur is main raw material of Sulphuric Acid. It’s application are fertilizers, rayon, steel industry, refineries, petrochemicals, paints, textiles. Sulphuric Acid is use in the production of hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, boric acid, synthetic detergents, aviation gasoline, laboratory reagents, dyestuffs, dairy industries.
Hydrochloric Acid :
This is manufactured to food grade and industrial grade specifications. It’s food grade production is used of food ingredients, food additives. Hydrochloric acid is mainly used in the sugar and brewery industries.
Calcium Carbonate :
Calcium Carbonate’s application in cattle feed, water treatment (effluent), and it is in neutralization of acidic effluent.
Methyl Formate :
Methyl Formate is known as methyl methanoate. It is a clear liquid with ethereal odor. Methyl Formate is a colorless liquid highly flameable and toxic in nature. It is used to manufacture formamide, di methyl formamide, and formic acid.
Hydro Fluoro Sulphasilicic Acid :
Nitro Bezene :
Nitro benzene is a pale yellow water. It is insoluble organic compound with an almond like odor. Nitro benzene is highly toxic and gets readily absorbed through the skin. It is mainly used in production of aniline.
Sodium Hypo Chlorite :
Sodium hypo chlorite is an excellent steriliser, oxidiser and decolouring agent. It is used to make disinfectants and variety of pharmaceutical drugs. Sodium hypochlorite is also used for water treatment.
Stable Bleaching Powder (SBP) :
Stable bleaching powder has three brand under Vikram, Shaktiman and Lion. It is used as a disinfectant in water treatment, textiles, pulp and paper, and carpet industries.
Poly Aluminium Chloride :
Oleum 23% and 65% :
The raw material for Oleum is Sulphur. It’s application are dyestuff industries, detergent industries, a whitening agent in paper industry, petrochemical products.
Formal Dehyde :
Formaldehyde applications are based resins are used for making particle boards, medium density fireboard, plywood, cabinets, laminated countertops and insulation. This is also used in chemical industry and in the production of textile binders and paints.
HEAD OFFICE –
A1, Corporate house,
Shivalik Business Centre,
Opp Kens Ville Golf Academy,
Bh Rajpath Club, Off s g Highway,
Bodakdev, Ahmedabad – 380054,
Gujarat – India.
NAROL OFFICE –
F.P. No: 36/2 and 36/5,
Saijpur – Gopalpur Road, Narol – Sarkhej Road,
Narol, Opp. Cozy Hotel,
Ahmedabad – 382045.
Gujarat – India.
BHARUCH OFFICE –
2, Utility Building,
GNFC North Gate,
Vadadla, Bharuch – 392011.
Survey No: 25/1-3, GNFC North Gate,
Opp. Tanker Terminal, Vadadla,
Dist: Bharach – 392011.
The promoters of A-1 Acid :
- Harshadkumar Patel, aged 49 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Jitendra Patel, aged 46 years, is the Promoter and Whole time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Harshad kumar Patel aged 49 years is the Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Jitendra Patel aged 46 years, is the Whole time Director of this company.
- Utkarsh Patel, aged 27 years, is the Whole time Director of this company.
- Hansaben Patel, aged 53 years, is a Non-executive director of this company.
- Lajju Shah, aged 44 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Urvish Patel, aged 41 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Chirag Shah, aged 45 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strength of A-1 Acid :
- Experienced management team of A-1 Acid.
- This company’s main strength are quality assurance and standards.
- Cordial relationships with the suppliers of A-1 Acid limited.
Business Strategy of the Company :
- Improving operational efficiencies of A-1 Acid limited.
- The business strategy of this company expand geographical reach.
- Strengthening this company’s brand.
- The business strategy of this company to build-up a professional organization.
- Training of this A-1 Acid limited’s employees.
Company Financials :
To state A-1 Acid IPO Review company financials statement is necessary.
A-1 Acid IPO Review :
Let’s come to the main discussion of the content A-1 Acid IPO Review. The above mini profit-loss statement is the past five years annual details of the company. It is shown that in the fiscal year 2017, the profit after tax reached to 300 plus level. Last fiscal year PAT suddenly drop to some extent. Before Concluding the A-1 Acid IPO Review let’s have a look at the company fundamentals. Earnings Per Share (EPS) stands at 3.54 in the financial year 2017-18. Price to Earnings Ratio is 3.54 (Based on the basic and Diluted EPS). Return on Net Worth (RoNW) is 17.98 and NAV/Share is 19.69 as per the year 2017-18. Therefore, based on the details, A-1 Acid IPO Review holds a NEUTRAL view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review